The paper is to be submitted for inclusion in the proceedings
and the presentation is done according to
the following guidelines.
Extended abstract and full paper submission
Contributed papers in English are called for. Extended abstracts of at least two pages should be submitted in electronic form by 3 April 2011. The page limit for final papers is 8 pages.
- Author stylesheets are available for LaTeX and Word. Proposals are to be submitted in PDF-format.
- Abstracts should clearly describe the contents of the proposed paper. The relevance and originality of the contribution must be described and the most important references included. At most five relevant keywords must be supplied. Also indicate the preferred topic area (Applications, Algorithms or Software and Architectures).
- All papers proposed for publication in the proceedings are refereed.
- Authors are informed about acceptance of their papers no later than
1 June 2011.
- All papers for publication in the proceedings, typed according to the
typing instructions available from the website, must be
received no later than 31 July 2011.
Proposals for organising a mini-symposium are called for. Such proposals should give:
Proposals for organising a mini-symposium can be submitted by 31 March 2011 to:
- The proposed title of the symposium
- The name and affiliation(s) of the organiser(s)
- A short outline of the contents
- The planned number of papers.
- Gerhard Joubert: gerhard.joubert [at] tu-clausthal.de
- Frans Peters: fpeters [at] iae.nl
- For each paper a 30 min. slot for presentation and discussion is planned.
- Speakers should strictly adhere to the time limits in order to allow delegates who wish to switch between sessions, to do so.
- If a particular speaker needs more time (s)he may, at the discretion of the mini-symposium organiser(s), be allowed two 30 min. slots.
The paper are submitted and uploaded to the conference server.
Please register and upload your paper at the
ParCo2011 paper repository.